This Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013 training class is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros.
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Comfortable in the Windows environment.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Basic Excel 2013 skills.
- Basic understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of using printers.