CompTIA Network+ (CT8734)
This course can benefit you in two ways. If you intend to pass the CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) certification examination, this course can be a significant part of your preparation. But certification is not the only key to professional success in the field of computer security. Today's job market demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you build your computer security skill set so that you can confidently perform your duties in any network-related role.
In this course, you will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks and configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks.
- Explain the OSI and TCP/IP Models.
- Explain properties of network traffic.
- Install and configure switched networks.
- Configure IP networks.
- Install and configure routed networks.
- Configure and monitor ports and protocols.
- Explain network application and storage issues.
- Monitor and troubleshoot networks.
- Explain network attacks and mitigations.
- Install and configure security devices.
- Explain authentication and access controls.
- Deploy and troubleshoot cabling solutions.
- Implement and troubleshoot wireless technologies.
- Compare and contrast WAN technologies.
- Use remote access methods.
- Identify site policies and best practices.
Attend our CompTIA official courses at our training center in Belgrade, live online (virtual classroom) or on-site (private training).
Special pricing can be applied upon registration (multiple participants from your company, government sector, nonprofit organizations, etc.) – contact us to learn more.