Questions and answers
- What is the difference between virtual classroom and on-demand training?
The virtual classroom is a live training broadcasted over the Internet with several participants connected to our presentation platform. On-demand training provides a video recording that can be viewed when convenient for you, with a limit of access time, such as 180 days. For more details, see the Delivery Methods page.
- What is Adobe Connect?
It is the platform used to deliver all our trainings. It allows us to record all delivered courses (for your viewing later), share content and broadcast over the Internet for remote participants.
- Can I choose the date of a training?
If a public classroom training does not have a date, it is possible to define one that is in line with your availability. This date would be a first attempt to run the course (tentative), unless a sufficient number of registrations of your company is made to make it guaranteed to run right away.
- What is the minimum number of participants to register to make the date guaranteed, in public or private session?
It depends on several factors, but it is three to five participants to ensure the course will run at the specified date (guaranteed to run).
- Can we really learn all the material in a generally short time, compared to other places that offer continued education?
Eccentrix is a training center offering business skills development services. The duration of our training is therefore in line with the needs of companies.
- What is a guaranteed date?
A guaranteed date means a course has reached a sufficient number of participants to be able to take place, that is that your training will not be rescheduled or canceled due to a lack of registrations. Factors over which Eccentrix does not have control present an exception, however these are rare situations. Locate the symbol to ensure that your course is guaranteeed to run. All other dates that do not have this symbol are tentatives and usually become guranteed to run as well over time.
- What are the technical prerequisites for training at your premises?
A projector (recommended) with the necessary plugs, a computer per participant, a stable and preferably wired Internet connection, adequate cabling and authorized access to certain links on the Internet. No major software installation is required. Once a class is confirmed to be delivered at your premises, an email containing the details of all the prerequisites will be sent to ensure the configuration is on time.
- My class is often postponed, is this normal?
Yes, depending on the training and interest in the market, it is possible that a course is postponed/rescheduled. This is a normal factor in our industry. It is possible to convert the course into a private session or register multiple participants in order to be able to offer you a guaranteed date more quickly.
- The training for which I am interested does not display a date in public session, what does it mean?
This means that there has been no recent request for this course. However, it is possible to open a date and attempt to make a public group departure for your course (tentative date).
Terms of registration and payment
- Do the prices include taxes and what is the currency?
No, but the total amount will be displayed upon completion of the registration form. The invoice will be issued on the basis of the amount of EUR in RSD equivalent at the middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia on the day of sending the invoice.
- Can Microsoft Vouchers be used to pay for my training?
Yes, Microsoft vouchers are payable. It will be sufficient to provide us with the participant's code and email address during the application. The benefits are the same - see the Software Assurance page for more information.
- What is the payment deadline for my training?
Payment for your course should be made after the payment deadline on the invoice (3 days).
- Do I receive a course registration certificate?
After completing the application, you will receive a confirmation at your e-mail address. If you do not receive the confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us.
- Why is it necessary to pay in advance for the course?
Eccentrix uses your payment as collateral to begin the course planning stages, such as assigning the trainer resource, acquiring the literature on time, and other related tasks. By making your payment on time, you secure your seat as well as the price of your course.
- How do I know that training is confirmed?
All trainings that have been marked with a simbol and confirmed.
- The policy of my company is to make the payment at the end of the training. Is it a problem?
No, it is possible to enter into a written agreement that mentions the payment terms. It is necessary to mention that the terms of your company differ in time, as the payment will be expected in accordance with the invoice data.
- What happens if my situation changes and I can not attend a public class?
You are offered the opportunity to attend the next date which will be confirmed depending on public enrollments, free of charge. In the meantime, the video recording can be provided as if you were present, as well as access to the lab environment upon mention.
- Can a private session be postponed?
Yes, if it is done more than 15 days before the start of your course. The new date must be in accordance with the availability of the trainer.
- What are the forms of payment accepted?
Your training can be paid be wire transfer (information will be provided on the invoice).
- Is literature included in the price of my course?
Yes, the literature is always included. The only potential exception is for a tailor-made course (when some trainer materials need to be prepared) or for very short duration courses (half a day for example).
The logistics of your training
- Should I receive a confirmation of the enrollment to the course?
Yes, two confirmations will be sent. The first is the confirmation that your payment is well received. The second is a formal invitation that is sent the week before your class. Depending on whether your enrollment is for the virtual or physical modality, you will be informed of a presence invitation with important information for your arrival or to connect online. For private lessons, your representative will contact you to plan the prerequisites and the arrival of the instructor.
- Is there parking nearby the training center?
There are several parking spaces around the training center. The price of a daily ticket is 150 RSD and the price per hour is 31 RSD.
- What is the dinner schedule and is there a break?
A dinner of 60 minutes is planned between 12h and 13h. A break of 15 minutes around 10:20, and another at 14:30 is planned. This may differ for the private lesson modality.
- What is the policy of canceling equipment rental on your premises?
The lease can be canceled no later than 5 working days before the agreed date. For non-compliance with the deadline, you will be required to reimburse 30% of the total cost related to logistics, planning and organization costs.
- Is there a catering service?
Yes, you will be able to order your meal from our supplier's menu.
- What are the prerequisites to be able to follow online training?
The online training is a direct broadcast of the course via the Internet. This course is therefore in real time. It is imperative to consider that you must be there as if you were in a physical classroom. All you need is a computer with a stable and preferably wired internet connection. All materials, such as literature and laboratories (if applicable) will be available online. There is therefore no major software installation to perform on your computer.
- Do I have to bring a computer to take the training?
It is not mandatory because each participant has a seat that includes access to a computer provided in the classroom. However, you can bring it to take notes or to connect to your company’s corporate network. Wireless access is available.
- Can you recommend a hotel near your training center?
We can recommend the Passport Hotel located at 153 / a Yuri Gagarin, a 10-minute drive from the training center.
- What is the class schedule?
A training runs from 9h to 17h. In private session, it is possible to adjust this schedule, if necessary.
- Is there a rest area or for dining in your center?
Yes, in the cozy atmosphere of our training center. Check out pictures from our training centre here.